Much awaited release of Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise Keygen has now been leaked to public on internet. The shocking news for Adobe is the leak also comes with the "WForce keygen" - the activation key generator to allow pirated copies of Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise with complete instruction's. Download Keygen for FREE and get your Full Version of program.
This file has been downloaded 129177 times
Adobe ColdFusion is a commercial rapid application development platform which enables software application developers to rapidly build enterprise-ready rich Internet applications. Adobe ColdFusion includes an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) full scripting language which syntx resembles HTML closely, but comparable to the scripting components of ASP, JSP, and PHP in purpose and features. Adobe ColdFusion has been commonly used to create data-drive web sites or intranets, and can also be used to generate remove services such as SOAP web servers or Flash remoting. Adobe ColdFusion 9 is the latest version of Adobe ColdFusion, which introduces lots of new features. The top features of Adobe ColdFusion 9 include:
- Office file interoperability.
- Broader set of Ajax controls that leverage the new Ext JS 3.0 library via CFML tags and attributes, including mapping, multimedia player, multifile upload, accordion navigation, progress indicator, confirmations, alerts, buttons, and sliders.
- Adobe AIR local/remote database synchronization.
- Faster Flash Remoting to increase application performance.
- Leverage the power of ColdFusion enterprise services via AMF or SOAP without writing a single line of CFML.
- Instance-based licensing.
- Object-relational mapping.
- Adding images to PDF files directly within the CFPDF tag.
- Brand and protect files by easily adding watermarks, headers, and footers to PDF files.
- Simultaneously performing administrative tasks across multiple servers from one central console – Server Manager.
- User-based Administrator and RDS access.
- Server Monitor.